Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nature Center!!

I don't know about the kids but I sure am worn out! We had the perfect day at the Nature Center. We could not have asked for better weather or better kids for that matter. They were so well behaved. The classes that we attended on reptiles were also wonderful. It was nice to see the kids remembering and applying the knowledge they have gained in the classroom.

Thanks to all the parents who helped us today. You guys were so helpful. We could not have made it without you.

Next week, we are planning to compose our first nonfiction piece of writing about our favorite animal at the Nature Center. I will try to post some examples of our work. Please talk with your children about their favorite exhibits this weekend.

In all the hustle and bustle, I did manage to capture a few moments today. Enjoy!







I have more so stay posted....have a great long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment