Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I got to meet Dr. Jean!

This past weekend, I had the privileged to go an listen to Dr. Jean Feldman. Mrs. Hunter allowed all of our lower grade teachers to attend. If you have no idea what I'm talking about....I understand. Have you ever heard your child sing the "Tooty Ta" ??? If so you know Dr. Jean. Dr. Jean inspired us all to remember why we love teaching. We discussed the importance of literacy in the early grade classrooms. I encourage you to take a look at her webpage. She has monthly games and ideas for not only teachers to use but parents too!! The best thing about all her literacy and math ideas...they are easy, cheap and they WORK!

To learn more about Dr. Jean visit her at    www.drjean.org



This is probably one of my favorite songs from Dr. Jean :) I included two versions!!! I use the second video in class. I hope you can enjoy them at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment