Monday, August 6, 2012

Pete The Cat Craze!

I was out yesterday and I splurged on four books for the kids....and I'm so glad I did. First of all I won't have to beg and borrow and I can use them all year long. I'm not sure if many of you have heard about PETE THE CAT....but you should probably check him out. Author James Dean, has created a classic. Pete is a groovey laid back cat. I think we can all learn a little something from Pete. If I could suggest one book this year for a beginning kinder....it would have to be Pete the Cat Rocking In My School Shoes. I can't get enough of this cute furry kitten. Learn more about Pete with the link below and check out the video/song I have included for you to use with your kids!
Pete the Cat FREE Songs and Publishing Company




No comments:

Post a Comment