Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First days....SINGING AND SPELLING!

We are already so busy learning routines and rules. We have also been doing a lot of reading too. We are working on singing and spelling many words. This week I have introduced the words red and one. We have worked on letter/sound and formations for letters Bb and Cc.
In my handbook, I mentioned Heidi Songs. Heidi Songs are my number ONE teaching tool. I love them and we use them daily. Teachers and kids have fun learning with Mrs. Heidi. I have attached a link to the Heidi Songs page. I wanted to let you know her resources are available for order. She also has many free videos on YouTube.

It has been a pleasure meeting and talking with each of you. We are really off to a wonderful start. I think I have laughed more this week than I have all summer. We are having a blast!
Please look for a September newsletter soon.....I apologize for not having it ready but we are still putting some dates on our calendars!

http://www.heidisongs.com/index.php
LINK FOR HEIDI SONGS- SONGS  THAT TEACH!


This is an example of a "Sight Word song"...you will be hearing them VERY SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment