Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OPEN HOUSE and NEW PRINCIPAL

Its almost time to start school. I am so excited.  I am looking forward to meeting each of you at OPEN HOUSE tomorrow. I really feel like this is going to be an awesome year. I have so many great ideas swimming around in my head.I think I have too many....I can't even sleep! I have to say its all because I work with some of the best teachers. We motivate one another and are really focused on making this year the best yet! So thank you to all of my fellow teachers......I love you guys!

If you have a chance, please stop in and meet our wonderful new principal. Her name is Mrs. Hunter. You can read more about her on the school page. She comes to Old Fort with high expectations for our students. She is going to be Kindergartens biggest cheerleader! We are so happy to welcome her into our family.

See you soon.....I can't wait to meet all of our sweet classroom friends!!!

Read more about our new Principal here: Click on MEET THE PRINCIPAL
http://mcdowell.fort.groupfusion.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment