Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BIG DAY! (drum roll please)

Today was a big day. We are now proud owners of a classroom Ipad. It was like Christmas for me. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to have this tool in our classroom. I am going to be doing a lot of research on ways to use them in kindergarten. Our Ipads will be used to administer accurate assessments and give me instructional feedback and strategies to catapult our learning !

I did manage to take some pictures with our new Ipad. I  caught the kids working really hard in learning centers....see you yourself!

These photos are proof of how hard they are working on sounding out words and building words. I'm amazed!!
 

Playing - MELTED SNOWMAN!!!
Building Words!

Look at all the words we can sound out!

Just Chillin' in Kindergarten !



No comments:

Post a Comment