Monday, September 17, 2012

WE LOVE APPLES!

Teaching our Apple unit is probably one of my most favorite themes. I don't know about you, but when I see pumpkins and apples come out in the stores....I'M READY FOR FALL! I literally love everything about it.
We are going to be busy this week. We will be connecting our apple unit to our five senses.
Here are some questions we will be learning how to answer! We will even be putting our five senses to use.....with lots of tasting. YUMMY!

How do apples grow? How do apples change during the seasons?

Can  I hear, smell, taste, see and touch apples? How?

How does an apple get from a tree to our plate?

How can we describe apples?

What products can we make or buy made from apples?

Lastly, I will leave you two songs we will be using in class. I LOVE APPLES!
 
5 Senses

No comments:

Post a Comment